During the Holiday and Winter season we focus a lot of time on the 1:10 scale RC trucks. We are building and running 4 new trucks in 2015. An Axial Wraith and Deadbolt will be added. We will also be adding 2 Axial Yeti Kits and a Axial G6 Rubicon Jeep.
It’s been about 5 years since we got this deep. The RTR Dingo will be off the shelf and running the carpet most likely. It’s still a beauty and I want to keep it that way. The Betty AX10 will probably come alive if Jacob ever gets around to finishing it. I will probably blow the dust of the XR10 and finish the wiring.
We have a full plate in 2015. That’s 7 trucks…and that’s just the Axial stuff.
Truck: Axial Wraith
- 2.2 RC4WD Humvee Beedlocks (RC4WD)
- 2.2 Pit Bulls (RPP)
- AMF side panel/door covers (RPP)
- AMF short roof (RPP)
- AMF hood (RPP)
Truck: Axial Deadbolt RTR
- brand new RTR Deadbolt (RPP)
- 1.9 RC4WD Rock Monster Beadlocks (RC4WD)
- 1.9 Pit Bulls (RPP)
Truck: Axial Yeti Kit
- Tekin RX8 (Tower)
- Tekin Pro4 3000kv (Tower)
- Robinson hardened 12t pinion (RPP)
- Robinson hardened 64t spur (RPP)
- Robinson hardened tranny gear (RPP)
- Vanquish aluminum steering arm (RPP)